4 Diamonds Member
4 Diamonds Member
First Name: Joey
Aircraft Type: DA40
Aircraft Registration: N633DC
Airports: KJGG

Williamsburg VA (KJGG) fly in Oct 9 and 10

Post by Joey »

Some of the folks from the "Brand X" forum are flying into Williamsburg VA (KJGG) this Saturday and Sunday, 10/9 and 10. All Diamond interested people are welcome. John Armstrong from Premier Aircraft will be exhibiting the Premier Edition DA40 XLS on Sunday from 12-4. The weather looks good for the weekend. Williamsburg has a great restaurant in the FBO building that's open from 11-3 each day too. Hope to see you there. If you need more info, feel free to call.

Joey Ritchie, 757 873-0123, jritchie@ritchiecurbow.com
Tim
4 Diamonds Member
4 Diamonds Member
First Name: Tim
Aircraft Registration: N395JP
Airports: KROA

Re: Williamsburg VA (KJGG) fly in Oct 9 and 10

Post by Tim »

Thanks. I echo the three cheers for JGG, one of my favorite (actually, it IS my favorite) $100 hamburger location, close to the historical district and lovely views of the James River and the Chesapeake Bay (from your airplane).

Won't be able to make it, as not my weekend for the aircraft and we have a Yard Sale on the Saturday, but I'd love to hear from others who attended.
Private pilot & IR
N395JP
DA40.410
Rick
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Rick
Aircraft Registration: NONE
Airports: KROA

Re: Williamsburg VA (KJGG) fly in Oct 9 and 10

Post by Rick »

And yet another endorsement for JGG - a wonderful facility, and Colonial Williamsburg is a neat place to visit if you've never been there. I'd be attending the fly-in for sure, except for a long-standing committment to fly west this weekend for the World Equestrian Games finals in Lexington, KY (sorry, Tim!).
Roanoke, VA (KROA)