- 4 Diamonds Member
- FIRST NAME: Scott
- Aircraft: DA42
- Registration: N189Y
- Airport: WN53
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 3:13 am
- Has thanked: 552 times
- Been thanked: 118 times
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dear Diamond Partners,
DiamondFest, the infamous Hour of Power, and the London Air Show are coming up quick! Will you join us there?
We wanted to make sure you received our invitation the annual DiamondFest in combination with the London Air Show from September 13-15, 2019 in London, Ontario (CYXU)! In this much-anticipated annual event, you will get the opportunity to witness Canada’s greatest air show in an exclusive and comfortable front-row setting, whilst having the chance to visit the Diamond factory, attend seminars, and mingle amongst our VIPs.
London Air Show features performances by the CF-18 Demonstration Team, Canadian Forces Snowbirds, A-10C Thunderbolt II Demonstration Team, Northrop’s T-38 Talon and a show-stopping performance by London’s own Red Bull Air Racer, Pete McLeod. Certainly, a large static display including the complete Diamond Aircraft model line-up will also be available for viewing. Further information about the airshow can be found online at http://www.airshowlondon.com
Don’t miss your chance to meet your Diamond Aircraft team and experience a great air show in an intimate setting during this three-day event!
Friday, September 13: “Hour of Power” at Katana Kafe
- At this invite-only VIP event, you will have the exclusive chance to witness the arrival and final rehearsals of all Air Show performance teams from Katana Kafe’s Show Center location.
- The Katana Kafe is exclusively reserved for Diamond Aircraft VIP guests on Friday evening and complimentary snacks and drinks will be provided.
Saturday, September 14: Diamond Seminars & London Air Show
- Diamond seminars on Garmin, Hartzell, US Aircraft Financing, Safety, and Diamond Aircraft Best Practices will be held at the factory.
- Enjoy the day at the London Air Show and visit the nearby Diamond Factory.
- The Katana Kafe will be exclusively reserved for Diamond Aircraft VIP guests all day Saturday, including fixed menu pricing.
Sunday September 15: London Air Show
- Enjoy your day at leisure at the London Air Show and visit the nearby Diamond Factory.
Accommodation & Parking:
Diamond has negotiated a limited number of hotel rates for the duration of the event, as well as limited complimentary aircraft parking at the factory. Hotels with negotiated rates are: Delta Armouries Hotel, Best Western Airport, Park Hotel London and Marriott Residence Inn. Simply mention the Diamond Aircraft rate and voila! Book as soon as possible as rooms are filling up quickly!
Please let us know whether you plan to arrive by car or by aircraft when RSVPing.
If you haven’t already done so, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 30th, 2019 with your name, number of guests, dates you plan to attend and how you will be arriving. To reserve your aircraft parking spot, please include arrival date, departure date and aircraft type.
We often see Diamond owners combine this event with a vacation in the area. September is a great time in Southwest Ontario with pleasant temperatures and many attractions and nearby fly-in destinations including:
- Gorgeous fall-colours at Bruce Peninsula National Park (Tobermory Municipal Airport CNR4)
- Wine-tasting at idyllic Pelee Island Winery (Pelee Island Airport CYPT)
- Spectacular Niagara Falls region including Niagara-on-the-lake and wineries (Niagara District Airport CYSN)
- Dive into the hustle of metropolitan Toronto via Billy Bishop Airport (CYTZ)
- Please let us know if we can assist you with any plans for your get-away!
We are looking forward to seeing you very soon at this year’s DiamondFest and London Air Show!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing