White Elephant Sale

New threads only for ***-ranked members.

Moderators: Rick, Lance Murray

Forum rules
Only for members ranked with 3 Diamonds or higher. No discussions, no questions, no commercial announcements. Please contact advertising member per pm or email only. This subforum is meant only for our members who want to get rid of up to 5 Diamond Aircraft related items per year.
Rich
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Rich
Aircraft Type: DA40
Aircraft Registration: N40XE
Airports: S39 Prineville OR

White Elephant Sale

Post by Rich »

Stuff I acquired over the years. Not strictly Diamond-related. Various circumstances cause these bits of hardware to no longer be of use to me. And frankly probably wouldn't be particularly desirable to you. But if anyone can use any of 'em make me an offer. Their ultimate fate otherwise would likely be to donate them somewhere.

Garmin Aera 795. Works great, for what it does. Bought it when they first came out. But it's been rendered obsolete for me by the subsequent evolution of things like Foreflight/Stratus.

Zaon MRX PCAS. Integrates with the 795/6 or a 695/6. I have the appropriate cables for both types. These guys have gone out of business.

Dynon D1. This makes the most sense of the three as something still useful. It can be mounted in that spare instrument location on the steam-gauge DA40's and function as a backup instrument cluster. I still might mount it there if no one here wants it. Kind of waffling on this.
2002 DA40-180: MT, PowerFlow, 530W/430W, KAP140, ext. baggage, 1090 ES out, 2646 MTOW, 40gal., Surefly, Flightstream 210, Orion 600 LED, XeVision, Aspen E5
Lance Murray
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Lance
Aircraft Type: DA40
Airports:

Re: White Elephant Sale

Post by Lance Murray »

Rich,

That Dynon may work in my Pitts. Sending a pm.
Rich wrote:Stuff I acquired over the years. Not strictly Diamond-related. Various circumstances cause these bits of hardware to no longer be of use to me. And frankly probably wouldn't be particularly desirable to you. But if anyone can use any of 'em make me an offer. Their ultimate fate otherwise would likely be to donate them somewhere.

Garmin Aera 795. Works great, for what it does. Bought it when they first came out. But it's been rendered obsolete for me by the subsequent evolution of things like Foreflight/Stratus.

Zaon MRX PCAS. Integrates with the 795/6 or a 695/6. I have the appropriate cables for both types. These guys have gone out of business.

Dynon D1. This makes the most sense of the three as something still useful. It can be mounted in that spare instrument location on the steam-gauge DA40's and function as a backup instrument cluster. I still might mount it there if no one here wants it. Kind of waffling on this.