Custom Aircraft Trimmers aka Jason Cooper

The ramblings of our community of aviators.

Moderators: Rick, Lance Murray

eHotAir
3 Diamonds Member
3 Diamonds Member
First Name: Doug
Aircraft Type: DA40D
Aircraft Registration: N333WF
Airports: KBWG

Re: Custom Aircraft Trimmers aka Jason Cooper

Post by eHotAir »

Hi Colin,
I'm not sure if you are finding opportunities to use Jason or not. His business was shut down by the United Kingdom. But websites can always find a new home and maybe from another country. The UK took his website and any assets that he might have had pertaining to his aviation interior business. But I bet he didn't have anything. Yes, he does beautiful work. He used to work for Rolls Royce. He knows what he is doing. But you have to understand...HE IS A CROOK!!! He is a bully. He is a liar. He is a con artist, one of the best. Yes, it's a shame. But if he ever pops up in your inbox, just delete and move on. You don't want anything to do with him.
Doug Robertson
Colin
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Colin
Aircraft Type: DA42
Aircraft Registration: N972RD
Airports: KFHR

Post by Colin »

Doug, I only needed Antoine's veiled comment to keep *me* away. I was just curious if you had worked started after Antoine's trouble. (There's a guy in SoCal that does similar work and his reputation is not AS bad, but it is also not good. No idea why it is a business that attracts that sort of person.)
Colin Summers, PP Multi-Engine IFR, ~3,000hrs
colin@mightycheese.com * send email rather than PM
http://www.flyingsummers.com
N972RD DA42 G1000 2.0 s/n 42.AC100 (sold!)
N971RD DA40 G1000 s/n 40.508 (traded)
Antoine
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Antoine
Aircraft Type: OTHER
Aircraft Registration: N121AG
Airports: LSGG

Post by Antoine »

The good news is that Custom Aircraft Trimmers is now out of business.

The bad news is this: https://cooperscabincraft.com/lightaircraft.html

So we should rename the thread "Jason Cooper aka "Coopers Cabin Aircraft".

Again. He is a crook, a liar. He will recklessly blackmail you and extort money from you by withholding whatever you send him. And he will insult you, literally.
If you ask your lawyer "what should I do now" - the answer will be a stunning : "pay the ransom and get your stuff back - least expensive way out". That's what I had to do, and the I sued the **** out of him.

Mr Cooper has no seizable assets in his companies and he is very good at staying legally untouchable.
What we CAN do is expose him so that his reputation prevents any more people from falling to his scam.
I am not on facebook and I know he is very active there.
We need the message posted there. can anyone post a link to this thread?
eHotAir
3 Diamonds Member
3 Diamonds Member
First Name: Doug
Aircraft Type: DA40D
Aircraft Registration: N333WF
Airports: KBWG

Post by eHotAir »

I just saw the FB page and Jason Cooper's website. Custom Cabin Craft or CCC. Knowing Jason, he will never let anyone freely post on his site without his approval. He is the best con man EVER! His page is very professional, he has plenty of testimonials. It makes me sick to know that aircraft owners will be duped. But I did notice, his most recent testimonial comment was 27 weeks ago, so maybe he is already coming unhinged. It also looks like he has created a few fake FB pages and given himself a good review. Let's face it, scum is scum. The law cannot make him stop.
Doug Robertson