Diamond Sales

The ramblings of our community of aviators.

Moderators: Rick, Lance Murray

carym
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: cary
Aircraft Type: DA42
Aircraft Registration: N336TS
Airports: KTYQ

Diamond Sales

Post by carym »

It was great to see CFIDave and his wife Sue yesterday at our sleepy and quiet(?) airport. He gave a couple of demo rides to potential buyers of a DA62, and watching that plane take off made me sad about having to give up my DA42. At least it seems that sales of new Diamond aircraft are really picking up, which is good for Diamond and for GA.

Cary
Cary
DA42.AC036 (returned)
S35 (1964 V-tail Bonanza)
Alaska adventure: http://mariashflying.tumblr.com
TimS
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Timothy
Aircraft Type: OTHER
Aircraft Registration: N1446C
Airports: 6B6 Stowe MA

Re: Diamond Sales

Post by TimS »

carym wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:27 pm It was great to see CFIDave and his wife Sue yesterday at our sleepy and quiet(?) airport. He gave a couple of demo rides to potential buyers of a DA62, and watching that plane take off made me sad about having to give up my DA42. At least it seems that sales of new Diamond aircraft are really picking up, which is good for Diamond and for GA.

Cary
I think it is good to see also. Just do not let them read the G1000 legacy thread .....
ememic99
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Emir
Aircraft Type: DA42
Aircraft Registration: SEMAD
Airports: LDZA LDVA

Re: Diamond Sales

Post by ememic99 »

TimS wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:05 pm
carym wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:27 pm It was great to see CFIDave and his wife Sue yesterday at our sleepy and quiet(?) airport. He gave a couple of demo rides to potential buyers of a DA62, and watching that plane take off made me sad about having to give up my DA42. At least it seems that sales of new Diamond aircraft are really picking up, which is good for Diamond and for GA.

Cary
I think it is good to see also. Just do not let them read the G1000 legacy thread .....
:D Every new aircraft sold is beneficial for GA in some way. However, I believe that happy customer brings more value to company and contribution to potential new sales than any other sales activity.