Censoring of Posts

The ramblings of our community of aviators.

Moderators: Rick, Lance Murray

krellis
4 Diamonds Member
4 Diamonds Member
First Name: Keith
Aircraft Type: OTHER
Aircraft Registration: N853DF
Airports: GA04

Censoring of Posts

Post by krellis »

To the moderator that deleted my post critical of DAI - Thank you.

Go ahead and delete my account too.

Yes, I have been critical of DAI and the promises made and promises broken. So have many others. The lack of support by DAI is why I sold my DA40 share and donated my DA20 to a high school in Florida.

I thought this was a forum to be able to share ideas, help others (I had a good bit of experience with the DA20-A1) and to vent. If you feel that DAI has provided great support to owners, then good for you. I disagree.

Clearly I hit a nerve with you and although you could have taken my points and attempted to dispute them one-by-one, I guess it was easier just to delete the post. I have nothing more to offer and I don't want to be censored by you for something you merely disagree with.
ZAV
3 Diamonds Member
3 Diamonds Member
First Name: Bryan
Aircraft Type: DA40
Aircraft Registration: N387DS
Airports: KLEX

Re: Censoring of Posts

Post by ZAV »

I have had some deleted too. In the Hangar talk section as well. Thought bulls**t was allowed in the Hangar. Some controlling nonsense going on here.

Moderator comment: Edited for language.
Last edited by Lance Murray on Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Foul language.
Chris
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Chris
Aircraft Type: DA42NG
Aircraft Registration: N449TS
Airports: KHIO

Post by Chris »

Keith's post was deleted for being off-topic, not for being critical of DAI. There are loads of threads/posts which are critical of DAI on the forum which are not taken down. IMO, it's not acceptable to re-post the same criticisms over and over in new threads that are on other topics.

I don't know why Bryan's post was deleted since I didn't do it and there's no note in the moderator log about it.

The moderators rarely delete posts unless there is a clear violation of the forum guidelines, but sometimes it's a gray area. We try our best but obviously can't make everybody happy.
Chris
N449TS / DA42-NG / 42.AC049
KHIO
Lance Murray
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Lance
Aircraft Type: DA40
Airports:

Post by Lance Murray »

This forum has amazingly stayed civil and on topic. The reason this forum was even started was because Kai was censored on a previous Diamond Aircraft forum. I don’t believe the moderators have needed to do much in the way of moderating. Feel free to post your topics and comments, just keep everything civil and relevant.