Diamond Aviators Thanks !!!

A place for you to give us feedback on the site, what's working well, and what other features you'd like to see

Moderators: Rick, Lance Murray

eHotAir
3 Diamonds Member
3 Diamonds Member
First Name: Doug
Aircraft Type: DA40D
Aircraft Registration: N333WF
Airports: KBWG

Diamond Aviators Thanks !!!

Post by eHotAir »

I have had 2 issues with my D40 since I bought it. I used the forum for the first issue and I was ecstatic about the overwhelming support. This last major question was about my battery. The first thing I thought of when I realized my battery was dead, was the DiamomdAviators.net forum. I knew once I posted my question, I would get an answer soon. I am so impressed with you members that take the time to help pilots like me that are mechanically challenged.

Anyway, thanks to all of you that help with questions .This site is a source of comfort for me.
Doug Robertson
rwtucker
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Rob
Aircraft Type: DA40
Aircraft Registration: N831BA
Airports: KFFZ KEUL

Re: Diamond Aviators Thanks !!!

Post by rwtucker »

Same here Doug.

Before I joined Diamond Aviators, the DA40 was pretty much a black box. I have learned more from this great group of pilots than I could have imagined. It is always a comfort to know I can post a question and get solid help from others who know more than I do. The disagreements are great, too. I learn a lot when the experts argue a fine point . . . always with a sense of humor. Special thanks to Kai who keeps this system running perfectly. It involves more than meets the eye.