Performance landing gear kit

Open for questions of visitors of DAN. Posts of our guests are on moderation queue.

Moderators: Rick, Lance Murray

KJH
2 Diamonds Member
2 Diamonds Member
First Name: Kevin
Aircraft Type: OTHER
Aircraft Registration: NANA
Airports: LESU

Re: Performance landing gear kit

Post by KJH »

GaPhil wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:10 pm Thanks, Lance and all of you for helping me narrow this down. I don't think I am eligible to pm anyone without being signed up, and I don't think I can sign up without owning a plane. Correct me if I am wrong.
I think you can sign up without a plane, I'm in the process of recovering my medical and licenses and don't yet own a plane. I have been able to send personal messages to people on this group.
Chris
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Chris
Aircraft Type: DA42NG
Aircraft Registration: N449TS
Airports: KHIO

Re: Performance landing gear kit

Post by Chris »

KJH wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:36 pm
GaPhil wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:10 pm Thanks, Lance and all of you for helping me narrow this down. I don't think I am eligible to pm anyone without being signed up, and I don't think I can sign up without owning a plane. Correct me if I am wrong.
I think you can sign up without a plane, I'm in the process of recovering my medical and licenses and don't yet own a plane. I have been able to send personal messages to people on this group.
Yes, it's possible to sign up as a provisional member without being a Diamond aircraft owner now. Phil, if you previously attempted to register and were unsuccessful, send us an email to admin@diamondaviators.net using the email address you used and we'll try to sort it out.
Chris
N449TS / DA42-NG / 42.AC049
KHIO