Photo gallery

A place for you to give us feedback on the site, what's working well, and what other features you'd like to see

Moderators: Rick, Lance Murray

Nigel
3 Diamonds Member
3 Diamonds Member
First Name: Nigel
Aircraft Type: DA40
Aircraft Registration: C-GVFX
Airports: CYTZ, CNK4, KOLE, N56

Re: Photo gallery

Post by Nigel »

Kai wrote:
I am glad it helped and I liked the "bag of hangars" :D . Unfortunately, we still don't know what makes your spellchecker call me a cheap Korean car brand? :scratch:
As well as being "dumb as a bag of hammers" (or hangars if you prefer) It would seem that I am dyslexic. ;)
Jean
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Jean
Aircraft Type: DA40
Aircraft Registration: N446DC
Airports: EBLG

Post by Jean »

Hello,
I need some help on gallery management: I c'an't figure out how to add a comment to a picture I posted nor how to sort them in the gallery (time wise).
40.446, G1000, KAP 140, Hartzell Metal
Kai
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member
First Name: Kai
Aircraft Type: DA40F
Aircraft Registration: XXXX
Airports: VTCY

Post by Kai »

Hmm... let me check. I am not an expert either, you know, I just installed the gallery but very often I am unsure about the functions, too. The comments should be easy. If they can be sorted... well, I will figure it out and let you know. It's a bit late here, so I will probably tell you tomorrow.
DA40F - N405FP/HS-KAI (sold)
Kai
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member

Post by Kai »

Thanks for letting me know, Jean. It seems there is something not working in the gallery anymore. Will really need some time to figure it out and let you know when it's working again. Hopefully it's not a major compatibility issue. (Everytime we update the forum software we run into problems with the phpbb mods)
Kai
5 Diamonds Member
5 Diamonds Member

Post by Kai »

Jean wrote:Hello,
I need some help on gallery management: I c'an't figure out how to add a comment to a picture I posted nor how to sort them in the gallery (time wise).

Jean,

after days of trying and not understanding why this problem occured, my coder found out that for some reason there are 20 pictures from you and Antoine in the gallery where the user comments were disallowed by the user (you).

We have now disallowed this feature. So now everyone can comment anytime. As always, if you're not happy with any comments made, the mods can delete them.